Sunday, March 13, 2011

Check out these young artists!

Can you believe that a five year old chose to paint a study of this Matisse painting?


My version of Monet's Sunflowers...great job!


Painting flowers at Highland Bluff with some 4th graders.



CopyCat painting parties...Kids parties, adult parties, groups, girls night, etc. You pick the art project anything from pottery to painting, mosaics, to sculpture!


Look mom I can paint with my feet!


I love to use my toes!


Finger painting my fingerprints on my wheel thrown bowl


I LOVE charcoal!


Can I touch it?


Beautiful flower and vase still life painting by this private lesson student


Birds of a feather...or lots of feathers...stuck together


Clay is So much fun!


Private lessons, parties, classes, fine art and gifts in the gallery! Create Each Day and have some fun with us.



No comments:

Pages